I've worked on websites for a wide range of clients including Camp Ooch, Canada's National Ballet School, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP, Gowling WLG, St. Stephen's Community House, Munk Debates, and the Canadian Red Cross.
Sometimes I make things to solve my own problems, like this Run Planner app to help me decide what to wear on a run. Or, I make silly things for fun, like this Alice in Wonderland inspired Loopy Ipsum generator.
Sometimes I publically speak about web accessibility, diversity and inclusion.
- Inclusive Healthcare: Accessible website best practices - Siteimprove, Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2021.
- Using Persona Profiles for Accessible Websites - MMT Digital Meetup, 2021
- How you can start building accessible websites today (... and why!) - fastr_conf by Agility CMS, 2019.
- Accessibility in the Project Lifecycle - Accessibility Live! by Siteimprove, Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2019.
- Web Accessbility 101 - Kentico Partner Summit Q3 2017